Nebosh International General Certificate is aimed to provide knowledge and skills which is required to implement in your workplace.
On successful completion of this the learners will be able to:
• justify the need for health and safety improvements
• advise employer on the duties towards health and safety in the workplace
• help their organization to manage contractors
• maintain standards to implement health and safety management system
• positively influence health and safety culture and behavior
• carry out a general risk assessment of their workplace
• recognize workplace changes and their impacts and understand how to minimize these impacts
• develop basic safe systems of work that include emergency arrangements and know when to use a permit-to-work system
• take part in incident investigations
• help their employer check the effectiveness of the health and safety management system through monitoring, auditing and review.